New England Builders Ball - October 3rd!

Two years ago, I stopped by the first New England Builder's Ball and had a fantastic time. It was especially exciting to be there, as not only did I live nearby as a teenager, but I am pretty sure one of my high school dances was held in the very venue.

Now an annual event, this year's Builder's Ball will take place in the Roger Williams Park Botanical Center, from 7 to 11pm on Friday, October 3rd.

If you're in the area, stop by to visit local framebuilders and makers - including Richard Sachs, Royal H., ANT, Geekhouse, Circle A, Honey, Firefly, Dill Pickle, and more! Oh, and I will be there too. This year I am "official" photographer for the event, and you will know it's me, because no doubt I will be doing something like this. Feel free to poke me in the shoulder and say hello!