My Cat Loves Bicycles

We thought it was cute when our cat showed an interest in the Pashley Roadster. But that was nothing compared to her reaction to the vintage Raleigh!

According to the Co-Habitant, she was "all over it" immediately, sniffing the bicycle and trying to lick it. She went into some sort of ecstatic frenzy and could not be pried away!

So apparently my cat loves bicycles! -- or at least quality English bicycles? -- We will need to conduct some research to determine the extent of her attraction.

Comments

  1. Too cute! My cat is not a fan; he sees them as obstacles for the balls he likes to bat around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dog also likes my vintage Gazelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, we have to keep the bicycles away from the cat, because she has a passion for chewing cords and cables!..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny. My cats love bicycles, too, and at least one of the three can be spotted in every picture of a new bike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dottie -- After the Nth time of looking at your Betty Foy photos I did notice a beautiful little cat in the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment